Your hands, tools of precision and great complexity, are involved in all human actions.
They are exposed to daily multiple dangers and are primarily concerned with a multitude of injuries.
Remember to protect them:
- Make a habit of removing your rings during DIY, cooking and sports activities
- Read the instructions before using mechanical equipment to ensure you can operate it correctly
- Do not remove machine safeguards
- Wear gloves or any other protection required for your activity (work, using fireplaces/BBQs, motorcycling, rollerblading, skiing,...)
- Keep children away from dangerous activities
Emergency Departement of Europe Hospitals + 32 2 614 29 00 or + 32 2 614 39 00 First Emergency Department to obtain the ISO 9001 certification in Belgium